1.What is your middle name initial?
J

2. How old are you?
18

3. When is your birthday?
8/20/2002

4. What is your zodiac sign?
Leo (but I don't believe in astrology. Everyone always says I'm the quietest Leo they've ever met and then they either explain it away as being Virgo-cusp or that I "have such a gorgeous lion's mane" that they can "tell" and that somehow makes astrology real.)

5. What is your favorite color?
Cyan

6. What is your lucky number?
2s and 0s, usually

7.Do you have any pets?
I've had cats all my life. Used to have chickens and a few rabbits, at one point. Had a dog once. I have one cat now. She's a ten year old Tortoiseshell. With the orange and black patterns across her nose, she looks like she's perpetually wearing those funny Groucho Marx glasses.

8.Where are you from?
The USA. If you want farther back, it's all just white Europeans.

9. How tall are you?
5'4. (Well, minus 1 cm, but I figured I'm closer to 5'4 than I am to 5'3)

10. What shoe size are you?
6 1/2 or 7. Please don't use that for something weird. I've seen the internet.

11. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
3 Tennis shoes, 4 boots

12. What was your last dream about?
No idea. Probably something vivid and more real than my waking life

13. What talents do you have?
Drawing, Writing, Filming, Logic, Patterns, Philosophy, dunno. Those are just things people have told me I'm good at that I still think I could use a lot more practice in.

14. Are you psychic in any way? 
Don't think so? I used to have a lot of Deja Vu as a kid, but that's it.

15. Favorite song?
(Already answered in another post)

16. Favorite movie?
An old favorite is Jurassic Park. Only the first one tho. The rest are all just the first one but worse. I also like Love and Monsters. I didn't expect to, but I thought the story and the creature designs were really compelling. The movie seemed original and I liked the subtle twists throughout. Hope it gets a sequel.

17. Who would be your ideal partner?
Reliable. Turns in assignments on time. Good with chemistry and lab safety. You did mean a lab partner, right?

18. Do you want children?
Nope. 

19. Do you want a church wedding?
If you ever see me getting married, shoot her, she's the clone.

20. Are you religious?
Nope. Would consider myself, like, Atheist and/or Humanist

21. Have you ever been to the hospital.
Nope. Went to visit 3 times for friends and acquaintances, but that's it. (and I guess the day I was born.)

22. Have you ever been in trouble with the law?
What are you, a cop? /j     (Nothing illegal (yet)).

23. Have you ever met any celebrities?
I don't think so? I'm never up to date with celebs, so if I had, I probably wouldn't know it.

24. Baths or showers?
Showers. I don't like either experience, but showers are quicker, and therefore, more tolerable.

25.What color socks are you wearing?
Grey with white stripes, but the left one is just slightly darker, so they look uneven. (Lotta questions about feet in this one, aren't there)

26. Have you ever been famous?
I made a video with 3,000 views once. I've also been in a terrible TV show about past lives. They edited it beyond belief and skewed everyone's words, so I wouldn't recommend it.

27. Would you like to be a big celebrity?
Not like "Hollywood" famous. And not as "an influencer". Just like, make enough money off of Youtube to have fun and make what I want to. Comments and interaction and data and people, that sort of thing. Is that pathetic of me? It sounds kinda weak. But it's true.

28. What type of music do you like?
Pop, Rock, Indie, Electronic, Misc. Not really a fan of rap, country, or metal, but there are always exceptions. I don't like lyrics that are to vulgar or too lovesick. Not much of the music I like has relatable lyrics anyway (to me, personally). People like to write about strong emotion, typically, and I still have difficulty with that, with both myself and others.

  1.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poems: Reflections from a Japanese Incense Ritual

Trivia

My First-Term College Evaluation (The interesting parts)