Yes, I'm aware that these are for children (or more specifically, christian children, which I am most certainly not). I was just bored ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.


1. Who is your favorite superhero and why?
No idea. 

2. What is your favorite season?
Fall

3. If you could choose another name for yourself, what would it be?
I'm good with my name currently, but maybe like, Artemis or something. AroAce arrow ace.

4. What superpower do you wish you had?
Being able to summon food and drinks at will. Free tea for eternity. That or like, being able to instantly read any book I touch. That'd be cool.

5. What is your favorite Bible story and why?
I read a few of them as a "Bedtime story" book when I was 10. I can't say I remember any of them except David and Goliath because of the graphic way they described ripping his eyes out. Can't say that's my fav, tho.

6. Who is your favorite Bible hero?
Are there heroes in the bible? They all just kinda seem like people.

7. What is your favorite Disney movie?
Atlantis: The Lost Empire

8. What is your favorite song?
I don't really have one anymore. In middle school I would have said it was either "Rather Be" by Clean Bandit, or "Wake Me Up" by Avicii

9.  Do you have a favorite TV show? Why is it your favorite?
My first "favorite" TV show was definitely Avatar: The Last Airbender. When I was 10 - 13, I loved Gravity Falls. I think it was the mystery and the humor and the exploration of somewhat darker themes. Nowadays, I would say I like Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, the earlier seasons of Doctor Who (2005), The Umbrella Academy, and recently I started The Promised Neverland. I'm reserving my judgement of approval until I've finished the series though.

10. What is your favorite color?
That kind of electric blue/cyan that burns your eyes a little.

11. What is something you thank Jesus for?

12. What is the best thing about your life?
It can be hard to see and appreciate sometimes, but I think it's probably having the freedom and possibilities to do what I want and the support of my parents to do so.

13. What is your happiest memory?
I don't think I have a "happiest memory", but the first happy memory that comes to mind is watching various Youtube series in, like, 2010-2015~?

14. What is your saddest memory?
Once again, not "the saddest", but I do remember inconsolably sobbing when I left the gerbil cage lid off and - I don't know if my cats got them or if they escaped into the walls- I knew that I was responsible and it was an irreversible mistake that was all my fault. R.I.P. to Applejack and Short-Tailed Fred. I'm sorry I let you down and I hope that if there's an afterlife, it's full of yogurt treats.

15. What can Mommy your Mom do to be a better mom to you?
She's good as she is

16. What can you do to be a better child?
A lot probably. 

17. What is your biggest strength? 
Open-mindedness and Curiousity

18. What is your biggest weakness?
Everything else Being stubborn and getting in my own way.

19. What do you want to be when you grow up?
An amorphous blob of intangible void that can leave and return to my physical body at will. High hopes, but, more manageably, maybe like, a Youtuber? Lame, I know.

20. What is your greatest wish?
Hell if I know

21. Are you afraid of anything?
Perpetually everything and nothing. But also spiders, broken glass, razors, and muppets. One of those may be less rational than the others..

22. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
I have a cat currently. She's perfect on her own.

23. Which is better - swimming in a pool or the ocean?
Cons of the pool: Other people. Pros of pool: Not the ocean. 'M not that into freaky fish and dark unknown abysses.

24. What do you want to be when you grow up?
repeat question. Weird.

25 and 26. Worst day, best day?
Already answered that too.

27. Do you want to grow up and get married? Why or why not?
Revolting. No thanks. I probably should have known I was AroAce sooner, seeing as something I used to think about when I was 7 was along the lines of "It's a shame I will have to kiss someone when I get married, but at least it will be over quickly". Yup, that's the very normal thought of a very totally straight and normal child.

28. What is God's greatest creation?

29. What is your favorite Holiday?
I have fond memories of Halloween. I kinda hate all the others tho. Valentine's being the worst offender, for... reasons..

30. Are you excited to live your life?
I feel like I've been 40 since I was 14. I consider my life to be half-over half the time, and not even a little lived the other. Tired and pessimistic, but I'm trying.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poems: Reflections from a Japanese Incense Ritual

Trivia

My First-Term College Evaluation (The interesting parts)